Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back Again!

What's up everybody! I decided to leave that boulder I was under for a good year and some change. Just want to get back into the swing of things, posting various art I've done during the time I was M.I.A and some  things I'll be working out from here on. I took time to redesign my blog a bit. You can now view my posts by category (which I'm still trying to organize). Also added a new page (called The Sketch Dump) just to store some drawings, studies, etc from my SB.

Alrighty time to post some stuff or whateva. As always, thanks for stopping by!

A couple portraits done to see where I'm currently at without ref.

2 out of 12 images done for Satellite Soda's Daily Draw Feb 2012.

4 out of 28 images done for Satellite Soda's DDF 2013.

A study done from a magazine while at work.



No comments:

Post a Comment